At Garrett’s Way Child Care and Learning Center, your infant or toddler will thrive in a nurturing and safe environment that meets the individual needs of children ages 6 weeks to 3 years old. Our program has earned the Keystone Stars Level 3 designation.
Your child will benefit from the care and dedication of professional staff members with years of experience and training. Many have attained a master’s level education, and our ongoing professional development requirements have become a respected benchmark for other child care programs.
Garrett’s Way Child Care and Learning Center provides a fun, age-appropriate curriculum that encourages your child’s natural curiosity. Through positive, stimulating interaction with staff members, children develop a strong early foundation in language, communication, physical coordination, and cognitive, social, and emotional development.
In addition, we encourage you to participate in your child’s activities through our Open Door Policy.
- Garrett’s Way offers a 12-month Infant and Toddler program.
- Hours are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Two nutritious snacks are provided each day. Parents provide a peanut-free lunch.
- Link to online application form
- Link to child health assessment form